Senior Project Manager
- Provide preconstruction efforts to include conceptual cost estimates, value engineering, constructability reviews and work with design firms and owners
- Prepare subcontractor lists for invitations to bid, provide scopes of work to define subcontractor bids, compare subcontractor bids to assure scope compliance and prepare bid form/proposals
- Formulate and prepare final bids leading to a guaranteed maximum price submission
- Provide construction services to exceed owner’s expectations
- Conduct weekly progress meetings to interface with owners and architects
- Prepare project schedules and update weekly
- Ensure the project controls are in place and provide documentation to include RFI’s, submittals, project job costs, and subcontract agreements
- Prepare owner change orders for owner’s approval and track with PCO log.
- Constantly work with the Project Superintendent to assure that safety protocol and quality control are a priority
- Monitor subcontractor manpower to ensure schedule milestones and overall schedule are met.
- Ensure that monthly payment applications are submitted timely
- Approve subcontractor/vendor invoices for payment
- Track project costs against budget
- Prepare punch list and assure timely completion working with the superintendent and subcontractors
- Call on architects, owners, and developers to solicit business opportunities.
- Attend networking events and engage in business development to secure work.
- Develop relationships to negotiate future work.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of (5) years’ experience in new construction and renovation projects.
- Minimum of (3) years’ experience in the role of Project Manager.
- Healthcare project experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with I.C.R.A. requirements in healthcare settings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
If interested, please send your resume to Marty Copsey at email@example.com or fill out the form below.